Night Safari Tour
Wild Encounters Tour – Night Safari Tour (reservations required for this 2-3 hour experience)
Things really get wild after dark!
As you make your way through the most exquisite lush tropical garden, you'll come upon our grand Tiger Palace where you'll be introduced to a dazzling array of adult Bengal Tigers ranging in color from the exotic Snow White tiger to the rarest tiger in the world, The Golden Tabby.
After enjoying a light dinner, you'll have an opportunity to hand feed these amazing big cats in a once-in-a-lifetime encounter that you'll find nowhere else in the world.
You'll relax in our courtyard with Bubbles our sweet 9,000 pound African elephant and get up-close and personal with amazing endangered wildlife including monkeys, tigers, cheetahs and many more. You'll also have an opportunity to roast marshmallows with Vali and Sugriva, our beloved and world-famous chimpanzees.
Be sure to check out the pricing incentives when combining our Day and Night Safari tours ($50 discount per person is included in your combination Day and Night Safari tour pricing).
It's an unforgettable experience you'll only have at Myrtle Beach Safari, in the night of the jungle.
This experience is completely interactive and lasts approximately 2-3 hours.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED for the Wild Encounters Night Safari Tours which begin at $339 per person. Digital upload photo packages are available at an additional cost.
- This is a "bucket list" experience that you'll remember forever. For the protection of both our guests and our amazing animal ambassadors, please note that:
- Children under 6 are only permitted on the night safari.
- No cameras, video cameras, or cell phones are allowed during any of our activities.
- After purchasing your tour, you will receive an e-mail confirmation providing you with the address of our preserve, directions, and details on what to bring/what not to bring.
- You can pre-purchase a photo package or add it on upon arrival. During your tour, our professional photographers will take amazing, candid and posed photos of you and your group. The price of the photo package is based on the amount of people in your photo group. Photo package pricing is $150 for one person and $50 for each additional person in your group. (please talk with our staff upon check-in if you have questions).
- After 24 hours of purchase this reservation becomes non refundable. You will be able to reschedule your reservation for up to one year of your original date of purchase. Any and all changes to your reservation will have a fee applied. (50$-300$ per person.)
- Tours last approximately three hours and operate rain or shine. While uncommon, we reserve the right to reschedule or cancel tours.
- All proceeds support the Rare Species Fund (RSF), which provides infrastructure, training, and support to international conservation programs worldwide. To date, RSF has donated more than $1 million and countless hours of professional expertise, engagement, and hands-on training to grassroots conservation program worldwide. These programs ultimately help to conserve tigers, lions, elephants, gorillas, chimpanzees, and many more species in their natural habitats.
- No still cameras or video cameras allowed
- No cell phones allowed
- No bracelets, chains, straps, long necklaces (nothing that dangles) allowed
- We recommend not wearing white clothing as it can overexpose your photos and you could get dirty
- No skirts or dresses on the tour (shorts are OK)
- Closed toe shoes are required – NO SANDALS OR FLIP-FLOPS
- ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR RESERVATION YOU ARE CONFIRMED! YOU WILL AT THAT TIME RECEIVE DIRECTIONS RULES AND GUIDELINES. THAT IS YOUR CONFIRMATION. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE DIRECTIONS PLEASE INFORM IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE DAY OF RESERVATION!!!!
- After 24 hours of purchase this reservation becomes non refundable.
- You will be able to reschedule your reservation for up to one year of your original date of purchase.
- Any and all changes to your reservation will have a fee applied. ($50-$300 per person.)
- Tours are offered once a week throughout the 2021 season, which starts on March 6th ends in mid-December.
- You must arrive by 6:30 p.m. (spring/fall) or 7:00 p.m. (summer). The tour will last approximately 3 hours.
Let’s Keep In TouchJoin Our VIP List To Receive News And Special Offers From Myrtle Beach Safari
By signing up, you agree to receive emails with news, special promotions, and messages tailored to your interests. You can unsubscribe at any time.