Night Safari Tour
It’s as real as it gets. Forget the zoo. Forget the drive-thru animal safari. A wildly unforgettable experience happens right here at TIGERS, where you can reach out and touch, pet and feed from the more than 130 wild animals, including 60 tigers and their cubs, that live on the grounds of this 50-acre wildlife preserve in Myrtle Beach.
It’s a three-hour tour that’s once in a lifetime. Meet the liger, the world’s largest cat, and
Bubbles the African elephant, plus their companion apes, wolves, eagle, cheetah and tigers as they swim, run and play in their natural habitat.
Not only will you be forever fulfilled from this experience, but you will also be contributing to the future of this wildlife through TIGERS’ international conservation programs. Over the last decade, TIGERS (The Institute of Greatly Endangered and Rare Species) has donated more than $1 million and countless hours of professional expertise to grassroots conservation programs worldwide. All thanks to each Wild Encounters Tour you book.
- No children under the age of 6 are allowed on the tour
- No still cameras or video cameras allowed
- No cell phones allowed
- No bracelets, chains, straps, long necklaces (nothing that dangles) allowed
- Do NOT wear white clothes on the tour
- No skirts or dresses on the tour (shorts are OK)
- Closed toe shoes are required – NO SANDALS OR FLIP-FLOPS
- You MUST be on our facility by 9:00am. Tours start at 10:00am. NO late arrivals are allowed – you must be on the facility by 9:00am.
- If you go to Preservation Station and do not follow the directions to the preserve from your email on the day of your tour, and you do no make it to the tour, your reservation will be forfeit and you will not be able to reschedule.
- ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR RESERVATION YOU ARE CONFIRMED! YOU WILL AT THAT TIME RECEIVE DIRECTIONS RULES AND GUIDELINES. THAT IS YOUR CONFIRMATION. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE DIRECTIONS PLEASE INFORM IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL MORNING OF RESERVATION!!!!
- Wild Encounters Tours are NON-refundable.
- If for any reason you cannot make your tour date, you may reschedule to any tour date available. This option never expires.
- Tours run from March 4, 2017 to October 9, 2017.
- This year we are also open Oct 14, Oct 21, & Oct 28.
- You must arrive by 9:00am, tour begins at 10:00am and will last for approx. 3 hours.
- You generally leave the preserve around 1:30-2:00.
Let’s Keep In TouchJoin Our VIP List To Receive News And Special Offers From Myrtle Beach Safari
By signing up, you agree to receive emails with news, special promotions, and messages tailored to your interests. You can unsubscribe at any time.